Sunday, September 24, 2006

Let's talk about swearing.
And by swearing I mean profanity.
Do you ever wish that you swore less? Concerned that your excessive use of curse words in just general conversation has somehow, diluted, their effectivenss at at conveying a small amount of... catharsis? I don't know a better word for it.

A handy thing about believing in a Judeo-Christian God is you then have blasphemy avalaible to you in a meaningful manner.

What prompted this post? General Relativity.
I got to a solution, that was COMPLETELY meaningless. Perhaps when I get back the assignment I shall scan it in to properly display it.
But for now, all I have is an unexpresable seething hatred for question 2 b) and c) for which I am without method to which properly convey due to my abuse of the English language.

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Blogger Rohbit said...

I find that I don't swear all that much anymore.

I used to do so ALOT after working at LD DSC, but now, I've reverted, more or less, back to the stage that I was in pre-DSC.

Maybe learn another language.

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Jamieson said...

I overheard two kids swearing as they walked past me in the SUB today, and it did not sound very pleasant. It actually made me kind of think about how I sound.

INTERESTING THOUGHTS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home