Wednesday, June 29, 2005

This is why Andrew rocks.

He's got the solution to EVERY problem. I swear. Bacon Tofu? Who'd of thought of that?! Nobody but Andrew, that's who.

Bacon Tofu.

...

Does that actualy exist? Is it like... Bacon? Or is it like, just tofu made to look like bacon. Does it taste like bacon?

Does it give the same bacon-related super powers to monkies?

Am I suppose to cook it? just like. Fry it?

Oh gawd, this solution isn't as straight forward as I once thought! I hope my monkey doesn't break out.

I hope my textbook is okay. My closet probably isn't that damaged, although I probably should of taken out more stuff before I chased the ape in there, but damnit, if a man can't rough it a bit and only have 5 pairs of socks while using his closet as a impromptu monkey cage, he isn't a man at all.

What?

4 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Blogger Jamieson said...

Well this post sure broke down quickly.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger andrew said...

You got it all wrong. It's not bacon tofu, it's tofu bacon.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Rohbit said...

I know vegitarian bacon exists.

Maybe it's made out of tofu.

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger McAnerbot said...

The point is to weaken the monkey damnit! I needed a food that a 300 pound ape would eat, but would fit under the crack of a door.

And not give it super strength.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home