Tuesday, June 14, 2005

z0mg a McAnerbot Event?

Bard on the Beach

I'm thinking of organizing a trip to go see As You Like It at bard in the beach. I'm thinking sometime in July or August. If people are interestd please comment. Or drop me an e-mail. Or MSN me.

It is actually quite a funny show. Plus it BotB isn't that expensive, only $28.50 or so for tickets plus extra ticketmaster charges probably. But that's only like $40 tops.

We could make a night of it. Go to dinner downtown somewhere, and so forth.

3 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Rohbit said...

I'm interested. I saw the tempest and it was pretty freakin good.

Btw, I believe colleen is also trying to organize the same...

shall we try and extend the plans to include a huge group?

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Victoria said...

why not? invite everybody!!! eee!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Jamieson said...

I'm gonna have to go with Backdraft for the trivia question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home