Thursday, May 12, 2005

FINAL INFOZ for McMovie Marathon! Now with SCHEDUAL!

Pls forgive the rampant copying and pasting!

When: Next Friday (May 13th), aim to arrive ~1 pm. Movies start 1:30 pm. Lasting as late as 11 pm with director's cuts of the films. Closer to 10 pm with regular versions. If we're all sick of Alien by the time Alien 3 ends, we'll skip Alien Ressurection. Feel free to show up any time in there.

What: Alien Movie Marathon (Alien, Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Ressurection). I know, I know the middle 2 are the best, by a lot, but we're GOING TO WATCH THEM IN ORDER. If anybody owns them (prefferably on DVD) LET ME KNOW! Depending on the size of the group that comes, we may be in the smaller room with the big TV or in the bigger room with the smaller TV.

Who: Everybody. Seriously.

Where: MY HOUSE. If you don't know how to get here, MSN me and I'll explain, or get a ride from someone who does.

Food & Drink: Nachoes + Pop will be provided in limited quantities, people are welcome to bring more beverages or food to supplement. Please no alcohol, if I'm not going to drink, nobody else gets to! (4 bottels of pop, 2 bags of taco chips which will become full fledged nachos under my careful hand).

We're watching aliens. And that's final.

Schedual for those who are coming late and want to play their day:
REGARDLESS of how many people show up on time this is how it goes, if that means I watch the first hour of Alien by myself... So be it, this is a lot of movie watching and apparantly my mom has to wake up early on Saturday. All times are assuming that is collectors edition set that I rented (score! 4 movies, $10!) are all the Director's Cut and that the times on IMDb are spot on.

1:00 pm: Mark hopes in vain people show up on time.
1:30 pm: Alien goes on.
3:30 pm: Alien finishes, Aliens goes on.
~6:10 pm: Aliens finishes. Damn that's a long movie. Get up, move around. Bathroom is around the corner.
Mark makes nachos! Nachos served! And there is much rejoicing.
6:30 pm: Alien 3 goes on.
9:00 pm: Alien 3 finishes, Alien: Ressurection goes on, assuming we're not all sick of alien or not hungry enough. if people want to order pizza sometime during 3, that's cool. I'll chip in some bucks if we order something simple enough I'd like.
By 11:00 pm: Alien: Russurection finishes. Rejoicing is had. Post Aliens bitch session that Ressurection sucked. Everyone gets the hell out of my house and on with their lives. Anyone got any ideas for stuffs after the movies?

Warning: All 4 Alien movies are rated R for "monster violence" and language. If anyone is easily scared by movies and DON'T LIKE BEING SCARED, don't come. People who scream for longer than 3 seconds at a time, don't come. People who like breaking stuff at other people's house, don't come or I will break you. Leave all drama and interpersonal problems at the door or I WILL kick you out.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Rohbit said...

sniff...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home