Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm a tool.

Name: Mark James McAnerin (NOT Marcus)
Birthday: August 3, 1984
Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, USA (my parents were on vacation and I was early)
Current Location: Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Eye Color: Blue-grey (Steel-Blue is the correct color name I believe)
Hair Color: Red-blonde
Height: 6'
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right.
Your Heritage: Irish, Scottish, British
The Shoes You Wore Today: I am a shoeless individual this day
Your Weakness: apathy, laziness
Your Fears: non-fish underwater creatues, silence
Your Perfect Pizza: nice and simple pepperoni.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: [insert long, yet dynamicly changing ackronym]
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Meh.
Thoughts First Waking Up: I have to urinate!
Your Best Physical Feature: I have to choose just one? Then let it be my hair for lack of options.
Your Bedtime: Midnightish
Your Most Missed Memory: Summer 2004, all of it.
Pepsi or Coke: Coca-Cola
McDonald or Burger King: McDonalds for having a larger distribution base.
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Ice tea is crap.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
Do you Smoke: Never
Do you Swear: Constantly.
Do you Sing: Poorly.
Do you Shower Daily: Yes.
Have you Been in Love: Maybe, gimme a year or so and I might figure it out.
Do you want to go to College: Step down? No thanks.
Do you want to get Married: Not a priority, maybe someday.
Do you believe in yourself: Yes
Do you get Motion Sickness: Nope.
Do you think you are Attractive: Nope.
Are you a Health Freak: There is a reason I don't plan my life past the next 10 years or so.
Do you get along with your Parents: Yep.
Do you like Thunderstorms: Sure.
Do you play an Instrument: Not anymore.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: Maybe?
In the past month have you Smoked: No.
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Define "Date".
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No.
In the past month have you been on Stage: No.
In the past month have you been Dumped: No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: nothing physical.
Ever been Drunk: Oh yes.
Ever been called a Tease: No.
Ever been Beaten up: Yep.
Ever Shoplifted: Sure.
How do you want to Die: Surrounded by the corpses of all of my enemies.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Very, very good at what I do.
What country would you most like to Visit: Australlian. It is sunny when it is cold here, and they speak English.

In a Boy/Girl...
Favourite Eye Color: Unimportant and usually, unnoticed.
Favourite Hair Color: Umimportant.
Short or Long Hair: Long.
Height: Taller than 5 feet.
Weight: How about approximately a healthy weight for height?
Best Clothing Style: Skirts, rawr.

Number of Drugs I have taken: Only medicinal ones, and then rarely.
Number of CDs I own: Music, ~30
Number of Piercings: None.
Number of Tattoos: Zip.
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Ah regrets... Um. Off the top of my head? 6.


Re: Final tommorow

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home