Tuesday, March 22, 2005

choices

It is like I have two choices right now. Well, not really, just because of my own laziness, this aggregate work problem has well... Aggregated. There is a lot of it now.

A whole lot.

Well, this Thursday I have a Linear Algebra midterm. But I'm not worried to badly about that, I could study a bit the day off and it'll be more studying than I did for my first midterm in that class (and I got an A+ on that).

Wednesday I have an astronomy assignment due.
Thursday I also have a thermodynamics assignment due.
NEXT Tuesday I have ANOTHER (and final) thermodynamics assignment due.
I have a mechanics assignment due.... Soon. I'm not really sure.
Friday AFTER next (around 17 days from now), I have to hand in 3 labs, one of which must be formally written up.
I'm not sure if Scooter is coming to pick me up this morning.
I can't go to TOWLBTWF's little soiree regardless of previous plans of jello shooter making due to having family friends over for the weekend.
Also due to said family friends I shall not be getting much done over the weekend.

Plus I have 3 finals the first week of finals, 12th, 14th, 15th. Which will also conviently be my most difficult finals this year.

So, schedual?
Today: Acoustic Resonator analysis (in lab today), astronomy assignment (tonight, ask Biomed for help)
Tommorow: Get diode lab results if have to beat it out of Beardy. Do thermodynamics assignment. Do acoustic resonator lab with Kelly ^_^
Thursday: More thermo. Study for midterm. Be DONE Acoustic Resonator analysis completely and write up in lab book.
Friday-Monday: Very little, family friends. But do other therm assignment. Try and do some analysis for diode or at least get pre-lab done.
Tuesday: More thermo. Convince Joe to help me get Cosmic Ray Analysis done. Start studying for mechanics. Do acoustic resonator lab, really!
Wednesday: Cross beyond chaos barrier to the ordered land beyond. Order chi-chi's for all and relax.
Thursday: Come back to sanity.
Friday: Panic.

Bold = new item
Strikethrough = Finished
Italized = Changed (delayed)
Bolded Strikethrough = Incomplete, given up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home