Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cool Movies + Not enough sleep

I went and saw Constantine last night. John Constantine, asshole. When I first heard that, I had a tough time deciding whether he was using it as an explictive or self descriptive title. Both would work nicely. Either "Constantine, John Constatine, asshole." Like using it to call the demon an asshole. Or to describe himself like how a Doctor could talk M.D. on the end of his name.

So there are some days I really don't mind riding on the bus.
This girl who I sat nearby on the bus had on white thong underwear with blue dots (possibly 'specks' would be a better word). She was fidgetty and I was bored. It wasn't like I was ACTIVELY looking. I actually slept most of the trip. She had super long hair (on her head, sickos) which was super nice but she kept it tied back in something like a pony tail if you took the end of it and put it through the hair band. So like a very loose bun dealy. But it was long, dark chocolate brown, wavey and curly. Very nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home