Monday, February 28, 2005

things I'm embarassed about not enough to not admit them

-I dumped my very first girlfriend without provocation to satisfy my own ego.
-My favorite movie of all time is a romantic comedy.
-I tell lies on occasion to make me feel better about myself.
-I would sleep with my closest friends' girlfriends if and only if they dumped their boyfriends... First. As in before I would sleep with them.
-I feel better about myself when drunk even though I become like unto a tardmuffin addicted to coke without any coke.
-Nearly all the scars on my body are self inflicted via stupidity.
-I have outstared a cat. On multile occasions. One time I had to throw something at it so it would stop trying to outstare me. I am the master of the unblinking glare.
-I use to want to sleep with a girl who I intellectually despised and enjoyed inflicting suffering on.
-I once went out to lunch and ate an entire 12-ounce steak in front of a vegetarian just because he was a vegetarian. I had it rare. It wasn't that good but I said it was.
-I have far more single guy friends than single girl friends. I blame my female friends for not knowing more hot women that they can introduce me too.
-I have far greater expectations than can be reasonably expected for one in my situation pretaining to women, academia, the forgiveness of others, and future careers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home