Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Morning Vitamins

This morning, after I neglected to get out of bed when my alarm went off and was awaked by my fourth-string-emergency sleep-in alarm, but it was okay I don't have class until noon today, I stumbled downstairs to break my fast on some cheerios with bananas on them. I sniffed a few times because I think I'm coming down with a little bit of a cold. My mom immediately jumped me and told me I should try taking this "COLD FX" stuff. 3 with every meal today, 2 tommorow and 1 the next day and I would be fine. I told her to "bugger that" because today the last thing I need is some weird chemicals going around my system messing up my concentration. Having to blow my nose every few minutes is not penalty in my mind except as a bit of an annoyance. But being unable to concentrate on thermodynamics studying today? That'll cost me dearly indeed.

So instead, I've decided to instead see how much Vitamin C I can deploy again this enrushing disease. Taking 2 vitamin C supplement pills and a massive glass of orange juice. I believe I have taken in around 2000% of my daily recommended intake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home