Monday, February 28, 2005

Notes on so called "Characters"

Characters in this blog are based loosely around real people when I'm referring to dreams and such. Usually amalgamations of multiple personalities as people shade together. Real events happen with real people in real time. Or fast or slow time depending on how fast you read. Most events are true. Some events may be false. Names have been changed to represent a facet of said individuals that most struck me when I made them up. Some are frivoulous and without meaning (eg. Scooter), some represent a distinct portion of their personality that I am most often exposed to (eg. Animegirl), others such things are perosnalized stereotyping have come into play on names or are bastardizations of nicknames.


I just got a new keyboard. It is small, black, cheap, and without features. But has a small style backspace key so I'm having trouble typing sometimes because I don't normally type letter perfect first go around, but continually edit out my mistakes. Being use to a "double width" backspace key is beginning to throw me off on this new keyboard. But it was only $11 so I think that's a good thing. The keys also seem to be slightly smaller. At least this keyboard is clean without a year or so of me spilling crap on it and accumulated debris of my life falling on it.

I think eating nachos while playing computer games finally did in the other keyboard for me. Ew, greasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home