Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Conversation

Scooter: Copycat was inquirying as to why we called him a tool. I admittedly didn't know.
Good Guy: The answer is: Almost certainy in a metaphysical sense, he acted like a tool regardless of whether or not we were there to observe it, based on his excessively tooliness. I realised that I haven't called him a tool in a long time, so therefore, he must of done something worthy of being called a tool in the previous few weeks.
Scooter: that's deep, man
Good Guy: no it isn't. It's purile and deaming. But I like it.
Scooter: yes it is. Fucker.

Do real people have conversations like this? Apparantly the answer is yes. Since I'm real and I assure you that Scooter isn't a figment of my deranged imagination. I assure you, my imagination only creates hot ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home