Thursday, September 01, 2005

In pain.

So, I got muscle spasms. They come packaged with CRIPPLING PAIN. So I got some drugs. Muscle relaxant and an anti-inflammatory. Now I'm all in favor of muscle relaxant, but this one comes with pain relievers. So double points.

Both of these drugs make me drowsy though. Feel tired.

So now, I'm still in pain, BUT, I find I just don't care anymore. I blame rock climbing. And my fat gut.

So I'm gonna go to bed and read a book.

There was an entirely seperate subject I was going to blog about, but I can't remember.

I miss WarCraft.

2 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Rohbit said...

"This is an excellent blog which I plan on visiting on a regular basis."

I love this... so general it's awesome.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger McAnerbot said...

OMG, I TOTALLY needed something autocadded up that I was incapable of doing myself!

Oh wait! No I don't!

Time to delete a comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home