Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Wasting away the Clock

Should you go into a test thinking you know everything, you will rapidly find out that you know nothing.
Studying allows you to get the jump on things by finding out you know nothing beforehand. Only then can you learn anything becuase there is room in the nothing for everything.

Common sense dressed as wisdom rocks!

But now I pause and wonder:
What does the vietnamese veteran sitting with a dirty mesh hat in front of him, maybe with a nickel or quarter in it already to prompt those with guilty consciouses, Think of the teenager walking by in the jungle camoflage cargo pants?

I originally phrased it "... those with consciouses guilty; ..." I wonder why I did that.
I wonder why I edited it.

I wonder if I could put the Dune fear quote into the background of the sidebar of my blog... So subconciously people will find out that fear is a mind killer and that they must not fear....

Lazy! Get back to work!

3 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger andrew said...

I took my probability final thinking I knew everything.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Rohbit said...

And what was the probability of you passing?

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Gautam said...

100% most likely

 

Post a Comment

<< Home