Thursday, October 06, 2005

Sleeping Dreamily

So I was brushing my teeth in my bathroom, and I looked up at the mirror and watched as the image in the mirror become distorting, the walls expanded and contracted sorta at the same time, everything went all wonky in perspective. Then when I looked back at the mirror, the image was fine, and everything around me was all wonky.

Then the mirror shattered. As I stood there and the faucet in front of me grew to monstrous proportions as toothpaste dripped out of my open mouth and onto my shirt. I saw in the reflection myself, a reflection of me on a bus.

And so then there I was on an empty, dark B-line bus. Going down a road shrouded in absolute darkness. No street lights or houses. Sort of looked like Northwest Marine. I looked down and see her leaning napping on against me, loosely leaning/holding on to me. I hold her back and she puts her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes. I put my head on top of her head and sleep for a long, long time.

*bing* "The next stop, is Mark's stop." I don't know if has been 20 seconds or 20 hours. But I feel both rested and exhausted.

She mumbles about how it is time for me to go. I say I don't want too. She says I have too and I know that I do. I walk to the doors and turn and wave to her, she smiles and waves back. I step off the bus.

I wake up.

That was the strangest, happiest, saddest dream I've had in recent memory.

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Jamieson said...

Wow...

Wow.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Wow is right...wow.....

That's quite the awesome dream man. Dreams where the female relationship is more than just sucky sucky are awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home