Saturday, November 12, 2005

How to blog:

How to leave your comfort zone in one easy MSN conversation!

For detail inquire withi-FUCKING NOWHERE. This is MY comfort zone you bitches. And you aren't allowed in! (I mean "bitches" in the unisex non-sexist way).



The important question is:
Do I like where I am in life? What I have in life?
nothing
Is it... So bad? So good? Necessary?


This isn't funny at all.

Steep bends and sharp curves. That's what they said. Say. Are. Yes.

I worry that I have misrepresented myself. I think that because she was surprised when I swore, once, abbreviated, in an MSN conversation? If I had a better memory I'd go back over everything I've ever said and done in front of her and search. Would I of done things different. Do I swear a lot?

What the HELL DOES THAT MEAN ANYWAY?

Blogging because when you are lost and confused, it is best to make other as many other people confused as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home