Monday, November 07, 2005

Posted so improbably fast!

Mark
Ever notice how daft Punk makes everything better?
Andrew
yes and no
Andrew
I didn't get the music video
Andrew
witht the dog
Mark
you didn't get it?! Foolio
Andrew
why would a dog walk around with a radio?
Mark
because he's a metaphor?
Andrew
fuck man
Andrew
you're a metaphor
Mark
i am NOT
Mark
wait. Am I?
Mark
What am I a metaphor for?
Andrew
evil, of course
Mark
I am a shitty metaphor



I am now seriously concerned that I am a metaphor for something. I would HATE to be a metaphor for anything, except for awesomeness. I mean, people would always be looking for deeper meanings while I would go blissfully unfufilled because I am a BLOODY METAPHOR!

What a lousy existance. To be a metaphor. Holden Caulfield must hate himself. If he was't just a metaphor. A metaphor for SUCK.

1 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger Rohbit said...

Oh Catcher in the Rye.. my favourite book of 2000.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home